- 1 tablespoon River Run Baklouti olive oil
- 4 large pork chops
- Fine sea salt and black pepper
- 1/2 red onion chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 cup River Run Pineapple balsamic vinegar
- 5 ounces pineapple chunks, with juice
- Heat large skillet with River Run Baklouti olive oil over medium heat. Season both sides of pork chops with fine sea salt and pepper.
- Add pork chops, sear 4-5 minutes on both sides. Cooking time will be dependent on the size of your pork chop. Internal temperature should be 145 degrees. Set aside.
- Without cleaning out the pan, add red onion. If the pan is dry, additional olive oil may be needed. Cook until onions start to soften, approximately 3-4 minutes. Add garlic, cooking for another 1 minute.
- Add River Run Pineapple balsamic vinegar and pineapple chunks, bringing to a low simmer until liquid has reduced and sauce starts to become sticky approximately 10 minutes.
- Add pork chops back to the pan, spooning sauce over top. Cook for 2-3 minutes, just enough to reheat. Serve immediately.