Source: Lucie Regensdorf
- 4 slices bacon, cut in half
- 1 cup Maple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp ground celery seed
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3 to 4 cups cole slaw mix
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp.
- Transfer bacon to paper towels and discard all but 2 tablespoons of fat from skillet.
- Add maple infused balsamic vinegar, celery seed, and black pepper. Bring to a boil and cook 1 minute.
- Pour warm dressing into a large bowl.
- Add cole slaw, toss together, and top with crumbled bacon.